Daily Scribbles and thoughts, I bring the GOOD NEWS!

In the not so distant past we all wrote letters to eachother, then there was the phone ring ring ring..., and then we figured out how to FAX, sort of. Now we have email, and all the social networking sites of various types, we call this the information age! I would just like to be the place for some inspiration and good news, I love to keep in touch- please feel free to comment- back!

Remember it's your life-you always have a choice.















Friday, July 11, 2014

Re: touch

Hi


Friday

I'm tired of life today.

I'm tired of this fight

I want to give up


When friends betray me 

Where is the love 

In my life I give all that I have 

It. Makes no difference

I'm definitely too old for 

Love


I just will go through the motions today

I'll cry And hide my smile 

I just want two run away and die 

I just can't run 

I can't see the love through these tears

Remind me how I'm nobody

Remind me to stay away 


I'll be gone today 

I'll be gone forever

I'll be looking for comfort

From ice cream and chocolate

No more people.

No more love 
.
Liz









Sent from my Sprint phone.



----- Reply message -----
From: "larry becksted" <labsweb@yahoo.com>
To: "liz masloff" <cclizloves@gmail.com>
Subject: touch
Date: Fri, Jul 11, 2014 8:21 AM

 keep in, eh*:D big grin

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive