Daily Scribbles and thoughts, I bring the GOOD NEWS!

In the not so distant past we all wrote letters to eachother, then there was the phone ring ring ring..., and then we figured out how to FAX, sort of. Now we have email, and all the social networking sites of various types, we call this the information age! I would just like to be the place for some inspiration and good news, I love to keep in touch- please feel free to comment- back!

Remember it's your life-you always have a choice.















Monday, April 2, 2012

It really is a virtual reality !

An actual book brought to you virtually - or digitally - but it's actually really paper ..

:)

I've been thinking a lot about books lately, I have some really old amazing books in my house !

I think I should actually publish a few of them right here!
Or sell them ... Anyone want a 1700 circa German bible ?
It's like the book of Kells! Minus The whole gold and jewels thing. Ever ask an Irish person this and have them look at you puzzled ?
Hmmm.
I'm sorry - but that is a magical story I would so love to see.
I want to go to Germany too- not to buy books though.

One word if you don't know it, don't worry about it, WAKKEN.
Ah !!! It would be an adventure. X)
Back to the book! Please love someone by buying them this series- its wonderful ! History - time travel and
Great writing !
I have an advanced copy of Gideon
It's now the Gideon Trilogy.
Fabulous fun! I had to have a real copy and I found it at Mrs. Dalloway's on College Ave in Berkeley CA. My all time favorite street for the good life! But- you can down load it from BN.com or other digital book outlets.


:) I hope you're smiling ! You are alive!
I'm smiling - see- :D

Because its HOLY WEEK!!
It is! It's like ...return of the King!

God help us!
Im always grateful for Easter. Let's start over.
Fresh.
It's that easy, crack that in your egg!

Give up your negative notions -believe in the progress only you can make- and then be that person.

I'll wash your feets,
Everyone !

See the best in people, walk gently on this earth and smile.

Easy for me to say- not always easy to do!
Watch out for white Rabbits! Don't take that negative rabbit hole!
Stay clear, watch for the chocolate in the garden.
Hurray for sunshiny days and the victory garden.

I'm not proud. I'm blessed.

Love Liz

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive